Rooms available for sublet this July – August in the Lucy Stone Coop!
We are 12 housemates of different backgrounds, faiths, occupations, and identities. We are a cooperative which means we share in cooking and eating meals together several days a week, doing chores, regular house meetings, and building relationships with our neighborhood. Learn more about us here: https://uucommunitycoops.org/lsc/
– There are five rooms available for July and August 2018.
-Rent ranges from $590 – $680 /month. Rent for both months is due at the time of signing a short-term lease.
– Food and utilities are $240/ month, including all food, heat, water, electricity, and wifi. The $240 is due on the 15th of the month.
– The house has a washer and dryer on site, 4 bathrooms, a big kitchen and lots of common space.
-The rooms are unfurnished.
– The house is a 10 minute walk to Dudley Station and street parking is available.
– Participate in house-related chores (cooking, cleaning, and others related to the upkeep of the house and living out our values).
– Pay rent and other expenses on time.
– Practice direct and open communication.
-Optional attendance at weekly house meetings.
We welcome applications from people of all occupations; races; ethnicities; colors; national origins; religions; classes; gender identities; ages; family statuses; sexualities; relationship statuses, including non-monogamous; and people of all mental and physical abilities and health.
Grounded in the values and tradition of Unitarian Universalism, UUCC grows intentional housing communities of spiritual practice, sustainability, and social change.
Our values are based in Unitarian Universalism, and we welcome anyone with an interest in integrating their spirituality with their daily life, no matter what their faith background or religious affiliation. We are looking for housemates that are committed to honest communication, consensus-building, and building a community among housemates.